The Families

Monday, June 5, 2023

Round 4 summary

 


The town is growing so fast! This round was very wholesome and cute. I truly enjoyed it.

Playables: 22
SM: 3
Population: 66
Treasury: 25,855
Townies: 2/2 unlocked
Downtown: 0
University: No
Community Lots: 5
Park Vivian
Rindle Rose Construction 
Rattlesnake Juice
Li'Cafe
Get Petter Soon

UNLOCKED JOBS:
Politics: 2/2 [Gonzalo Stack, Casey Stack]
Architect: 2/2 [Chester Warren,Lilah Warren]
Alchemist: 1/1 [Farrah Warren]
Criminal 2/2 [Dale Warren, Aya Warren] 
Stylist: 1/1 [Colin Thorpe]
Fire Dept: Unlocked

The fire dept is unlocked due to the amount of fires of the Stack family but they haven't built one yet so it cannot be used at the moment. 

Once a sim reaches level 10 of a career they unlock one spot in that career. None of my sims have made it that far as of yet so no need to worry. Lol. 

I downloaded the copy worlds mod in case I run out of room lol but thus far my town just isn't growing that fast, I mean they haven't even unlocked any other towns so we are all good on that front. 

Speaking of, I have some rule changes in regards to my SM and how I will count it.

Aspiration completed +1 SM
Level 10 career +1 SM
Town unlocked +1 SM
College open +2 SM
For every 5 college slots +1 SM
Every 5 businesses +1 SM

The goal is still 50k population and hopefully those things will help get the SM up faster. 

Thats all I have for this summary. See yall in round 5!



No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...