The Families

Monday, June 12, 2023

Stack Family


Gonzalo Stack had a dream - He wanted to build a city from the ground up. He uprooted his whole family:
Casey - His oldest
Kaleb - The fuck up
Jennie - The wife of Casey
Kaden - Casey and Jennie's son. 

So he could do that. Now as the mayor of this small town he is living his dream. 

Casey and Jennie end up having another child themselves Bernado, Bern for short. 

For a while the whole family stayed together 

But it was starting to wear on Casey having his brother never doing anything with his life. Casey joined the politics career with his dad and Jennie opened a vet clinic. The only one who did not do anything was Kaleb Stack. 

When Kaden aged into a YA him and his uncle Kaleb moved out leaving the Stack family halved. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...