The Families

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sul Sul BaCC - Introduction

 Hello!! I love BaCC but for the sims 4 I have yet to ever find a ruleset that I like for the sims 4. With that being said I decided to give sims 2 rules a try converted for the sims 4. This will be an adventurer since though the two games have much in common the sims 4 lacks basic functions that make this game run! Overall I will not take it too serious and just have fun. When I come up with rules I will write them down. 

Lets get started meeting the families. 


To start off I rolled for 3 families. In my head I was like yes not that many, Boy was I wrong.. 

My first family, The Stacks: I rolled for 5 sims. 1 elder, 3 adults, and 1 teen. FML. 

Gonzalo saw an opportunity to found a new town. With his wife gone and a retirement under his belt he figured why not. He enlisted his two sons, Kaleb and Casey to come along. Casey had the task of convincing his wife but she loves Gonzalo like a father and agreed immediately. Casey, his wife Jennie, and their son Kaden decided to come along. 

The second roll I got a 6. FML. 2 elders, 4 adults. 

Chester and Farrah Warren have never been empty nesters, at least not yet. When Chesters friend, Gonzalo, told him about this little pet project he jumped on board and moved his family whether they wanted to or not. All 4 of their kids, Josh, Briella, Lilah, and Dale didn't put up much of a fight. It wasn't like they planned on moving out of their parents house anytime soon anyway. 

The last family I rolled was a family of 2. THANK THE HEAVENS. 

Best friends Janay and Colin signed up asap. Both being orphanages themselves they wanted to ensure kids had better lives then they did. 


That gives me a playable count of 13.. Starting off strong I suppose. 
My sm is of course 1 but since I have 13 sims I get 1 lot point and I might make it a park... 
Total population is 13 for right now. 
The only jobs available is Politics and House Building. 
Gonzalo is going to be the Mayor for now and Chester is the Architect. 

I don't have rules yet for most jobs but I will be rolling 3 job openings a completed rotation. The town will pick one to 'complete' Once completed 1-3 slots for that job will open. How they are completed will depend. 

Townies do not exist until two things happen: 1. The power and water get turned on. 2. Architect reaches level 4 and can build more houses

In the sims 4 there is no 'Downtown' per say so in order for them to be able to 'explore' other lands they have to unlock it. That is done by putting in train stations or airports. Whichever I decide. Once that is done sims can move outside of Willow Creek. 
25,000$$ must be spent to open that up. 

University is opened when one is built.. A dorm must be placed for the sims to live and 50k spent.   

Vacation spots open up with a 'Downtown'/Train station. 

For right now that's all I have but we shall see how everything shakes out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...