The Families

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Round 3 Summary

 Well the founders, Chester and Gonzalo have finally unlocked enough things for the BaCC to really start! If the town keep growing like this sooner rather then later I will need to cough up that 20k for a rail system to another town lol. Granted thats 1 SM point but still these families are struggling to have a lot of money in the bank. Not to mention 100k is needed to open a university and the town is NO WHERE near that. 

Lets take a look at the stats:


Playables: 20

SM: 2

Population: 40

Lot Points: 2/2

Treasury: 14,855

Townies: 2/2 unlocked

Community Lots:

Park Vivian

Rindle Rose Construction 

Rattlesnake Juice

Library & Cafe


UNLOCKED JOBS:

Politics: 1/1 [Gonzalo Stack]

Architect: 2/2 [Chester Warren, Lilah Warren]

Alchemist: 1/1 [Farrah Warren]

Criminal 0/2 

Stylist: 1/1 [Colin Thrope]

Fire Dept: Unlocked


Lots of jobs were unlocked this round the most important being the Fire Dept. Of course one has to be built in town before I will allow any sims to take the job or call the fire dept. Technically 1 of the criminal openings is taken but since I haven't put him the career I didn't write it down yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...