The Families

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Sul Sul - Round 4.1

 Stack Household

Not much has changed for the Stack family at least in their picture. 

I feel like teens are teens for way too long and I plan to change that asap because it's been 4 rounds of 3 days which is 12 damn days and he is still a TEEN. 

Finally Jennie can make her dreams come true. She opens a Vet Clinic <3



Her first customer was the lady that you start with when you download the empty save file. 


Her Pit Bull was pretty sick but thankfully Jennie was able to cure him.

Dale came in next with the family doggie. She/He got special care from Jennie but her mood was soon ruined by a popup. 

Gon is soon going to leave us. 


Back home, Casey is dad of the year. Not only is he taking care of the infant.. 

He is fixing all the broken appliances. 

Chatting up his soon since Kaden's social was low. 

And supporting his brother in his new hobbies. 

Gon gets the final promotion needed to unlock a spot. 

He talks to Chester about who he should chose. 
"Well I love my boys but they just aren't leader material. Lilah is already working with me and Briella is so busy with her two kids."
"Yeah I figured.. I guess it will have to be my boy Casey."
"Give Kaleb a try, he might surprise you."
"Yeah, I sure will be surprised when this place goes up in flames. I don't have long on this earth friend and I want to know all my hard work wasn't for nothing. This is my dream!"
"I understand that my friend. Well Casey will make a great second."

Jennie comes home early to bake her baby a cake. She couldn't believe already he would be an independent toddler. 


Bern ages up into a angelic toddler much to the thanks of his busy parents. 

Even though they have a little one the pair never forget their oldest. 

Casey starts the job under his dad learning the ropes. 

On the other side of time Kaleb had his own secret. He became a father due to his one night stand with Janay. 

The two don't let there share baby stop their friendship though. Janay is just a bro at the end of the day. 


Tammy Davison.
They gave her Janay's last name as Kaleb doesn't want his family to know as he is already the family disappointment.

Bern learns how to potty from his mom meanwhile the boys come home after a long day at work. 


Casey also receives his first promotion. 

Kaden brings a friend home from school. Kaleb crashes there homework session though. 

Since Kaden is so great at school, always doing his homework and the likes,  he graduates early.. 

Bern is so stinking cute I cannot get over it. 


Kaleb knows his time is coming quickly to a close. When his dad passes his brother will not allow him to mooch. He needs to figure his life out and quickly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...