The Families

Friday, June 2, 2023

Sul Sul - Round 2.3

 Bff Household

The last household of the round, Bri watches some tv before her daughter wakes back up. 


The parents dote on their little girl as often as possible. The house is getting very cramped though and the family desperately needs Chester to level up so they can upgrade/expand. 

Since last round drama, Janay has calmed down and just writes a lot. 

Besides she has done enough damage on their relationship as is. 



But despite that the couple is trying to make it work. Technically they both feel like the other cheated so they cancel each other out right?

Bri was busy tending to the baby so Colin fixes the computer and thankfully does not die. 

As my nana always said, God don't like ugly and now janay has the itchy and she can't get rid of them. HA


"Please leave, I don't want you to get my daughter sick."
"Oh I was just trying to bring you a bottle."
"No thank you."

Back to writing she goes to keep that sickness contained. 

Lilah stops by to see her favorite sibling but both girls are confused about what is going on.
"Who's that?"
"Idk, I think Uncle and Daddy hired them. They are trying to get the town up and running."
"Ah. Makes sense I guess."

The girls head inside and Lilah has a gift for Bri. 

Chester stops by with some medicine for Janay and she is very thankful. 

He also tells her the importance of being clean to avoid being sick. She takes it to heart. 

Gonzalo also stops by and everyone chats it up. 

Colin wants Bri to spend time with her family so when the little one cries he tends to her while the laughter keeps coming. 

Colin is looking at his wife and Janay is looking at him. Smh... 
"You seem really happy." Janay says in hushed tones. Colin looks over at her briefly before smiling to himself. "I am. I love that woman and this was the best move I have ever done. Now I have a family." 

Little Paris ages up shortly after that into a cautious infant. 

Colin spends time talking to her about everything whenever he paints. 

He is also excited that she got his blue hair. 


The house is far too cramped to do tummy time so mommy and baby head outside in the fall air for some tummy time. 

It doesn't last long though as Briella finds out she is pregnant again. 


Farrah is excited for another grandbaby!


With all the painting that Colin has been doing he gets the maker trait. 

Chester meets his granddaughter and this is so cute to me. 

The round ends with some love from grandpa. 

Playables: 16
SM: 1
Population: 16
Lot Points: 1
Treasury: 6.5k
Townies: 1/2 unlocked
UNLOCKED JOBS:
Politics: 1/1 [Gonzalo Stack]
Architect: 2/2 [Chester Warren,Lilah Warren]
Alchemist: 1/1 [Farrah Warren]


No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...