The Families

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Sul Sul - Round 5.2

 Warren Household

The biggest family is now one of the smallest since all the members are so spread out now. 

Chester and Farrah are still kicking around thankfully <3 

Little Lacy is still cute as hell and has a much better relationship with her mother Farrah now that she is getting older. 

Aya and Dale are great friends since they work together. 

Dale gets his son for the weekend and it is so cute. 

Chester is turning into a grumpy old man I swear lol. 

If I am being honest, Dale is the primary care giver of Lacy which is why he can never move out lol. 

Puppers did not enjoy farrah playing the piano. Lol

Finally Farrah and Chester get to meet their youngest son's son... 

It is Lacy's birthday but it's a small event. 


She is so adorable!! 

Big sister Briella stops by to see Lacy during her birthday and also gets to meet Dale's son Bry. 

Aya is over often and these two have a great relationship. 


Jennie also meets little Lacy as well. 

Farrah is a better grandmother then she is a mother and spends the whole session with little Bry. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...