The Families

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Summary round 5

 


Here is what our little town looks like after round 5. I honestly cannot believe my elders have lived this long! 

The roll for this round was Roll an event: Dinner Party [Stack] 
That dinner party was a disaster but it was nice to see so many of my sims in one place. <3

Stats:

Playables: 23
SM: 3
Population: 69
Treasury: 34,584
Downtown: 0
University: No
Community Lots: 6
Park Vivian
Rindle Rose Construction 
Rattlesnake Juice
Li'Cafe
Get Petter Soon
Fire Station

UNLOCKED JOBS:
Politics: 2/2 [Gonzalo Stack, Casey Stack]
Architect: 2/2 [Chester Warren, Lilah Warren]
Alchemist: 1/1 [Farrah Warren]
Criminal 2/2 [Dale Warren, Aya Warren] 
Stylist: 1/1 [Colin Thorpe]
Fire Dept: Unlocked [Kaleb Stack, Kaden Stack]


No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...