The Families

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Sul Sul - Round 5.6

 Stack II Household

Kaleb and Kaden moved out of the primary Stack household. Kaleb is hoping to turn his life from bum to respectable so he can see his daughter. 

I [Gon] finally put a fire house up so now the career is unlocked for everyone. We can now call the fire dept. Lol. 

I send Kaden on a blind date. This girl was nice but nothing special. 




The townies in my game are so unique and I love it. Anywho this guy stops by the house. He looks important.. 

It was at this time I discovered Kaden is the problem. Another fire started on the lot while he was trying to cook. he has 10 cooking skill points!

Casey calls his son, even though he lives right next door he just wants to make sure he is okay. 


I love Kaden so much. He is so adorable. 

Kaden is a baby daddy after all and I'm thinking of having him have 3 or 4 babies out there in the world before he finally settles down so we best get to work. 


While Kaden is doing that - we meet a vampire? I had no idea!


Kaleb heads to his first day of work as a fire fighter. 

To bad the place he is needed is right here at home. Briella was visiting when Kaden just set himself on fire and almost killed himself!

I thought to myself, maybe it's the stove so I change it out.. 

NOPE.  

 I get rid of all stoves around Kaden and decide to neighborhood watch because he was stressing me out. I see a pregnant Aya out and about and also Shanaya and Gon. 

Normally I always push yes but I just couldn't see this from Briella. 

Then I get this notification and now I cannot wait to play the Davison household. 

Briella must be getting over the betrayl because she didn't pick a fight though she did leave shortly after Janay stopped by. 

I have Kaden introduce himself to little Paris because I love seeing her around town. 

Kaleb sees his nephew following the same path as him, bum, and gets him a job at the fire station. 

Another date for Kaleb this time with a pink haired lady. For a while I thought about ending it and making her a cousin or family member because of the pink hair but decided against it. 


The two get on swimmingly even if Kaden is under the influence. 



Date over and successful, Kaden lits up a cig to celebrate. 

Kalama ends up asking Kaden to be her boyfriend which he accepts even if it will never go far. 



All this dating earns Kaden the outgoing trait. 

Kaden and Kaleb are really close and I love that. 


Kaleb still knits from time to time when he has the time. 

Round 5 ends with Kaden enjoying/studying a language book. Even if he is full of bad habits he has always been very smart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...