The Families

Monday, June 12, 2023

Thorpe Family

 

Briella fell head over heels for newcomer Colin and soon they had 2 young children to look after. 

The family went through some hard times but thankfully made it out on the other side. 

Two toddlers and a new baby this family just kept growing in the best ways. Colin took a job as an interior designer for the city working closely with his father in law and Gonzalo.

This family keeps to themselves due to feeling betrayed from the town for not turning their back on Janay and for a while Briella wasn't close to her sister Lilah but slowly they are coming back to town. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...