The Families

Monday, June 12, 2023

Davison-Warren Family

 

The only people who didn't know anyone, was childhood best friends Colin and Janay. They moved to town after leaving the orphanage. They wanted to be apart of starting something so grand.

There friendship quickly fell apart when Colin fell head over heels for Briella Warren and married her.. 


Bri and Colin moved out when things got heated between the 3. Janay soon met her best friend Shanaya and the pair moved in together and ended up having Irish twins. [Kids at the same time]


The pair raised their kids together all the way until Janay found her soulmate in Briella's sister, Lilah. She moved in and helped the ladies raise their kids. 

Janay had a daughter, Tammy, from Kaleb Stack. Shanaya had a son, Brayan, from Dale Warren. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...