The Families

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Sul Sul - Round 6.3

 Davison Household

Best friends Janay and Shanaya had their babies around the same time. Janay fell head over heels for her enemies sister and now the family of 5 is trying to navigate that. 

Bray returns home from his dads. 

Tammy wakes up and starts in on her lillipop. Lol. 


Bray loves to eat! Almost all my pictures is just him eating something lol. 

Janay knows she is not going anywhere so she hangs up some photos and her marriage certificate. 

Lilah loves painting as well and does a little bit of it while Bray sleeps the day away. 

Tammy and Jan on the other hand enjoy the weather outside with a nice book. 

These ladies love one another children so the irish twins are loved on by everyone and well taken care of. 

Shanaya paints this beautiful picture and I decide to copy it and hang it up <3

The child support check clears into the ladies bank account thankfully. 

Both kids wanted to do friendly interactions with Shanaya and she sat down to listen to them. 

Shanaya has been single for a long time now and I feel like it is time for her settle down. A blind date is in order and she gets his guy. I am not going to lie I did not see it at first. 




Col. Sanders!

I wanted her with Col. Sanders!

After her date she heads to the park and runs into Jennie. The two ladies chat a bit before Shanaya heads home. 

Clark, Kaden's son, has aged up into a toddler.


Caiphus stops by and wins me over by slow dancing with my girl. 


He waste 0 time and pops the question to Shanaya. 

Hopefully their will be a baby. 

Lilah comes home with a promotion and a decent raise. 

Janay continues the tradition of teaching the kiddos things outside. 

Kaleb was going to try to see his daughter but he thought better of it and chatted up Josh instead. 

There round ends with Shanaya getting abducted!


No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...