The Families

Monday, June 12, 2023

Sul Sul - Round 6.4

 Thorpe Household

We make it to the Thorpe family 

The kiddos are settled down with some early breakfast. 


Josh stops by and meets his nephew. 

It is so cute to me how insync these two are. 

Colin thankfully gets another promotion. 




This house is full of kids so a lot of times I am so busy making sure everyone is okay that I don't focus on pictures. 


But that is about to change, It is Zechariah's birthday so now we will have 2 children and only 1 toddler. Thank the heavens. 

Zech ages up into a clever kid. 

And he is so adorable at that!

Briella completes her aspiration which gives us another SM point. 

I randomly choose an aspiration for her and she ends up with the same one her husband has. 

Being a stay at home mom can get kind of boring so Bri has started painting. 

Zech meets some sims around town. 


He heads home and plays on the new trampoline 

Maintaining a famous status when all you are is a painter is so difficult. 

I've never seen this and it is so cute! I love this family. 




Bri and Colin certainly have their hands full with 3 kiddos. 

I love some of these pictures the sims draw. I hope one day they expand on the paintings. 

Our time ends with Colin learning he is squeamish. Funny considering he raised 3 kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...