The Families

Monday, June 12, 2023

Sul Sul - Round 6.6

 Stack II 

Kaden the grandson of Gon the founder and Kaleb the son of Gon moved out to try to help Kal get custody of his daughter. To bad Kaden is a druggie...

Kaleb has been doing great with his life since joining the fire dept. This was the best move for him. 


Thankfully their were no fires since our fire starter doesn't have a stove anymore lol. 



Kaleb is trying to move on with his life and gets close to one of his coworkers. 

Bri and Lilah have mostly repaired their relationship and this is one of the few places Briella will go since she is good friends with both the Stack boys. 

Rain or snow Kaleb makes his way to work. 

He even works himself to the bone!


His relationship with his coworker is progressing. 


Casey stops by to check on his son. 


I then get the shock of my life as Kaden also has a date with the coworker.. She is very popular. 

Their round ends with a visit from father winter and Farrah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...