The Families

Monday, June 12, 2023

Sul Sul - Round 6.5

 Warren II household

We are now at the Warren II household. Aya and Josh got married pretty quick and that has turned out to be a mistake because Aya is in love with Jennie Stack. 

Josh is having a blast being a dad. 


Aya gave birth to twins not long ago and now they are infants. 2 boys!


Roxana is not too sure about this big sister stuff and this pregnancy definitely was not planned


While Josh is being a great dad, Aya is spending her free time with Jennie 

Taking her out on dates and all. 


They went to the new movie theater in town. 



A trip to the park for little Rox was in order. When it is nice everyone tries to get out around town. 



Shanaya has her second child though I am unsure if it is by her husband or the alien abduction...


Briella and Kaden stop by the Warren II household for a bit. 


These two are not getting along at all

Whenever I see pretty sims out and about I keep tabs on them. This girl was a teen and I got the notification that she is now a YA. <.<

Aya gets a promotion but chooses a different branch then Dale. 

Josh and Aya have a serious conversation about their relationship. They are leaning toward divorce but where are the kiddos going to live and how is Josh going to take care of himself?




The twins age up into toddlers and get matching traits. 

Josh converts their cribs to toddler beds. This family is far too big for this house but they aren't able to afford a bigger one yet. 

Max

Zach

Rox is not forgotten though and still gets her cuddles with her dad. 


<3 

It will be interesting to see what is in store for this family.. I don't see Jennie leaving her husband anytime soon though Aya may leave Josh sooner rather then later.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

UDC - No CC - 1300

 The beginning: I didn't pick my wife, actually my sister picked my wife but here I was, a young man, newly married, new house built, wi...